Monday, September 19, 2011

Communication


Heavenly Father,
I've heard it said that communication is the lifeblood of any relationship. The problem is, many times it's downright difficult-especially when dealing with conflicts. In the heat of the battle, it is so easy to let words fly that can injure others and make matters worse. I know I've said things I didn't really mean, but sadly, I can never take those words back.

Help me, Lord, to articulate the things that are in my heart so that they are easy to understand and receive. And help me to hear clearly what others say to me. When I misunderstand, prompt me to seek more information.

Last, I want to be skilled at communicating the Good News so you can use me to draw others, including my kids, to you. You are the ultimate Communicator, Father, and I look to you to help me develop in this area. Let me to lead my brother, sisters, husband, family.


Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Samuel y Michel

                                                                         Samuel y Michel Verlos sonreír es un gran placer, inocente uno y ex...