Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving



I consider all of the wonderful things You have done for me, my heart is filled with thanksgiving.
Besides, You promise to perfect everything that concerns me and to work everything out for my good, so negative circumstances are subject to change.
Thank You for the freedoms I enjoy every day, the miraculous way my body performs, my family, the love I share with them, and the eternal treasures waiting for me in heaven.
My friends and family are priceless as is the love and encouragement they provide in my life.
You've abundantly supplied my needs for food, clothing, and shelter.

Thank You for all Your goodness to me, Father.  I love You.

Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Samuel y Michel

                                                                         Samuel y Michel Verlos sonreír es un gran placer, inocente uno y ex...