Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hope


God is that friend that never leaves you in the dark.


I just want to thank You for bringing hope to my life.  When the bills come in but the money doesn't, when my body isn't working as it should but the doctor can't seem to find anything wrong, when all the sundry storms of life blow me around, I find hope in the fact that we are family- You and I. That relationship gives me something to hang on to during the hard times.


Thank you, Lord, that I have hope regarding my future in this earthy life- a future that is greater and more wonderful than I could ever imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Samuel y Michel

                                                                         Samuel y Michel Verlos sonreír es un gran placer, inocente uno y ex...