Thursday, May 31, 2012

I'm so Proud of my Son



My heart is so full of joy today that I'm about to explode.
There is a reason to celebrate, You will be graduating from
High School tomorrow and it seems like just yesterday you were going to Kindergarten, I'm so proud of you.


I celebrate you in my life. Everything you have done, your
hard work.  You and your abundant goodness in my life. I
give words of encouragement in all your dreams in your
Studies in Environmental Science  and your soccer at
University of Concordia.


All the good things you are doing in our life ( Dad,
Brother and Me).
I rejoice and give you praise.  God bless you my son!



Your Mom.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Samuel y Michel

                                                                         Samuel y Michel Verlos sonreír es un gran placer, inocente uno y ex...