Wednesday, June 17, 2009

About me.

My name is Maria del Carmen Moreno, born in Cartagena-Colombia from a lovely family, I went to a University, namely Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Señora del Rosario, in Bogotá. Graduated with a Law degree in August, 1990. I get my Certification in Commercial and maritime arbitration from de same University in 1992. I went to University of Quebec in Montreal, to get my Certification in writtten French in 1996. I went to University of South Florida, to get my Certification in Business writing in August,2003.
I can provide you with accurate, precise and professional translations and writings taking care of all details; most important, taking the ideas of the original language in full context and meaning to the target language.

You will recieve a high quality job at a competitive and fair price in a reasonable time; also and no least, you will get a personalized attention and service at all times during your projects.
Being a native Spanish speaker, and having 15 years of work and study experience in bilingual enviroments, provides me with a solid background for your translations and writings needs.
Currently I'm tutoring Spanish Grammar to High School students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Samuel y Michel

                                                                         Samuel y Michel Verlos sonreír es un gran placer, inocente uno y ex...